JAFIC was established within the Organized Crime Department, the Criminal Investigation Bureau of the National Police Agency on 1st April 2007, when the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds came into force.
- November 24,2016FATF Public Statement 21 October 2016
Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: on-going process - 21 October 2016
- JAFIC signed SOC with Ghana FIU (FIC-Ghana).
- JAFIC signed SOC with Lao PDR FIU (AMLIO).
- JAFIC signed SOC with Cuba FIU (DGIOF).
- July 19,2016FATF Public Statement 24 June 2016
Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: on-going process - 24 June 2016
- JAFIC signed SOC with Egypt FIU (EMLCU).
- April 1,2016
- Annual Report 2015（PDF-Format 5.7 MB）
- March 11,2016FATF Public Statement 19 February 2016
Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: on-going process - 19 February 2016
- JAFIC signed SOC with Mauritius FIU (FIU-Mauritius).
- JAFIC signed SOC with Norway FIU (EFE).
（Apr 1, 2013 Revised）
- There will be more matters to be verified at the time of trasaction!
- Another business operator will be added to specified business operators!
- You should perform enhanced measures for high risk transactions!