The central police organization of Japanese government, which supervises prefectural police forces.
- National center of Incident readiness and Strategy for Cybersecurity
Information on planning, proposals, and general coordination regarding the promotion of the cybersecurity policy by the government and the private sector.
- Japan Cybercrime Control Center(JC3)
As a Japanese NCFTA -style organization, the Japan Cybercrime Control Center, a non-profit organization that addresses threats to cyberspace.
- National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
A Japan’s sole National Research and Development Agency specializing in the field of information and communications technology.
- INFORMATION-TECHNOLOGY PROMOTION AGENCY, JAPAN
A policy implementation agency which plays a part in promoting Japanse IT policies and projects.
Network Security Association
Information on information security awareness education, and the latest information security technologies and threats.
Computer Emergency Response Team (JPCERT) Coordination Center
Information on responses to computer security incidents.
- Telecom-ISAC Japan
Telecom-ISAC Japan, short for Telecom Incident Information Sharing and Analysis Center Japan.
- FIRST (Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams)
A group which responses to the trouble of computer security on a worldwide scale.